Ice Skull Molds (Set of 2)
A Funky Creation
Get your brain freeze on!
- Makes 2 ice skulls for cool beverages
- Dishwasher, freezer, oven and microwave safe
- Crafted from food-grade silicone
- Dimensions are approximately 1.75” x 1.75” x 2.33”
- Multi-purpose molds can be used to make Halloween candies, cakes or even soap
To freeze: Fill bottom half of mold up to seam. Put top half of mold on (match rear tabs). When frozen, remove from freezer. WITHOUT removing the top, fill the rest of the way (but leave a little space) and put back in freezer. Because of the magic of water molecules (and how they expand when frozen), this method prevents it the mold from leaking.
To unmold: Remove the cap. With your fingers at the edges and your thumbs at the base of the mold, push your thumbs out while peeling the mold back with your fingers. You might be tempted to run water over the mold to loosen it, but resist that urge! Keep working it out, and you'll get a perfect icy skull.