Fine English Pewter Flask and Drinkware
What’s your poison? Inspired by Victorian chemist bottles, the pewter flask showcases a 3D skeleton head screw cap, red enamel coffin and crossbones with Elixir Potion Poison and Drink Me inscriptions. For a coordinating party piece with breathtaking detail, choose the Dragon Tankard with a sculpted dragon handle or the legendary Turpin’s Gallows tankard with the sculpted hanging skeleton handle. Buy one or collect all three for a unique barware set with an alternative edge.
- Goth flask and/or drinking vessels designed and handmade in England
- Made from fine English pewter with casting
- Elixir Potion Poison flask holds 2.5 fluid ounces
- Dragon Tankard: 5.71W x 5.12H x 4.13D inches
- Turpin’s Gallows Tankard: 4.33W x 4.80H x 3.86D inches