USB Plasma Ball
A plasma ball is a vacuumed glass ball with inert gasses inside. An alternating current, at relatively high voltages, are pumped into the sphere via an electrode in the center. This energy causes electrons to be stripped from the gasses. The arcs will congregate to and follow your touch while your finger touching the glass. It can expand a USB port into 4 which means it is combination of fun and usefulness. Of course, you can also turn off the light if you are tired of it.
- Allows USB2.0 / USB 1.1 / USB 1.0, can connect with 480/12Mbps and 1.5Mbps products
- 6 inches tall
- Globe approx. 3 inches diameter
- Base approx. 4 inches diameter
- Currents of plasma ball are low-power which would be harmless to human
- Static electricity accumulates on the surface of plasma ball is a normal phenomenon